Friday, March 28, 2014

Your Handbook for a Refreshed Beauty Routine this Spring: Chapter 1

Fifty is the new forty, forty is the new thirty, and thirty is the new twenty, or, let me just say that similar sayings were still relevant about 2 days ago, when I was last mesmerized by the magazine covers in the grocery store checkout. If the phenomenally youthful looking faces that adorn fashion blogs and clutter magazine racks have you constantly wondering what you could be doing differently within your beauty and skin care regimen, know this: I understand, where you’re coming from, completely. NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment has been the catalyst for my skin’s revived appearance and my renewed outlook on aging. Here, you’ll find out why NeriumAD is my go-to for instant gratification. Regardless of whether you are learning to embrace your 30’s or your 90’s, these tips are certainly significant ways to thrive on your beauty and skin care journey.

-Illuminate your eyes
Use a highlighting eye shadow under your brows and slightly above your arches before using brow liner to make your eyes seem larger and brighter. Use cream shadows sparingly (they tend to crease.) Swab areas where excess cream lies with a foundation sponge to remove your cream shadow to keep it from settling into the fine lines around your eyes and having your eye makeup age your appearance rather than enhance it. Another option is a highlighting pencil, available at you favorite drug store or make up counter. When it comes to eye make up, illumination (done well, using these tips,) is a maneuver that will have you strides ahead of other modern day women that are insistent in making an impression

-Take charge of anti-aging with NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment
If you are looking for a way to lessen the severity of the signs of aging and soften the fine lines and wrinkles that surface on skin, consider investigating the anti-aging solution that skin care enthusiasts are blogging about: NeriumAD Age-Defying-Treatment. Worried about uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, and crow’s feet that seem to suddenly emerge one morning in front of the mirror? No worries! Revamp your skin care regimen by allowing NeriumAD to alleviate any insecurity you may be feeling over the appearance of your skin.


Look for Chapter 2 of “Your Handbook for a Refreshed Beauty Routine.” The evasion of aging and unrealistic standard of beauty that splays itself on cover after cover as I’m flipping through my coupons at the cash register used to make me feel, well... unbelievably inadequate.  After adhering to these ways of improving my image, however, I am at a wonderful place in my life.  It has been a very long time since, when someone gave me a second glance, I didn’t wonder if I had food on my face. Now, I feel that my appearance is worthy of attention, and for that, I have these tips to thank.

No comments:

Post a Comment