Thursday, March 20, 2014

3 Steps to Obtaining a Sweeter Image Without Breaking a Sweat

Time spent at the gym, in the sauna, jogging, and at multiple hot yoga classes are definitely effective ways to improve one’s appearance. However, let me share with you some other, more simple strategies that will enhance your ability to present a more beautiful you.

-Satisfy your cravings (but not too often)
If fast food is your vice, don’t worry! You don’t have to give it up completely, but limit your trips through the drive-thru to once a week at the most. (This includes pizza delivery and other variations of comfort food carryout or delivery.) Fast food calories and fat grams add up quickly and while a trip through the drive-thru may seem like a time saver in the moment, extra time at the gym will be required to negate hasty, hungry decision-making. Treat yourself on a lazy Saturday or a stressful Tuesday when you simply don’t have time to cook, just don’t make an enormous habit of it. 

-Defy the signs of aging NeriumAD 
I, for one, am always unpleasantly surprised by each fine line and wrinkle that my morning routine in front of the mirror brings to light. While I’m aware that my skin is aging, I see no reason for my appearance to reflect my actual age, which is why I depend on NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment to revitalize my skin’s appearance. NeriumAD replenishes and restores damaged cells while diminishing the severity of the signs of aging that surface on my skin. Applying NeriumAD to my face each morning allows me to relieve myself of worries over the appearance of my skin. Within the first few weeks, I was able to notice an enormous difference in my complexion. NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment delivers real results, making it the most valuable skin care product I’ve encountered. 

-Avoid acrylic on your toenails
Acrylic on toes during the spring and summer may seem like a lovely option at first, but even the likes of Kim Kardashian and Donatella Versace aren’t fooling anyone with extra long, super-strong toenails. Not only do artificial toenail extensions look ridiculously unnatural, they are pricey and limit you to wearing open-toe shoes all season. Do many of us have the time to rush to the salon every week and a half for a toenail fill-in? I think not. Choose properly pedicured toes that you can repaint at home and think twice before splurging on acrylic when it comes to your feet. 


Breaking a sweat isn’t something I’d ever discourage you from, but compliment your workout routines with these steps to obtaining a sweeter image. Share your own suggestions in the comments section below. Combining our knowledge will make taking the steps to a more marvelous health and wellness journey that much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment