Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sizzle this Spring with These Savvy Beauty Tips

Beauty “must-haves,” “do’s,” “don’ts” and “can’t live withouts” are within reach at all times, but where beauty tips come into question, it is often difficult to tell the difference between “tried and true” and “follow my brand on facebook.” In order to be a savvy consumer and tailor your beauty and skin care routine in a way that will yield astounding results, discover the benefits of utilizing NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment. Live and love the Nerium Experience and these other savvy tips for health and beauty.

-Eat Savvy
I’m not suggesting that you survive only on leafy greens here, but one wonderful way to maintain a leaner figure is to trade out comfort food for healthier options. Start with having salad for dinner four times a week, opting for a low fat dressing (even low-cal blue cheese dressing is available in your local grocer’s aisle.) Instead of ordering delivery or indulging in a carb-filled plate of lasagna, try making a mix of orange slices, baby kale, olive tapenade, onions and sautéed shrimp. Spend a little bit of time googling delicious wholesome recipes and for a heartier salad, top your lettuce with chicken, tofu or fish. Couscous, quinoa, boiled egg slices, berries, and nuts are also great ways to add flavor and sustenance to a bland, basic salad and keep your stomach from rumbling while avoiding packing on the pounds. 

-Savvy Skin Care
Anti-aging solutions (by the dozens) flank the pages of magazines and fill the shelves of every department store we visit. However, finding a product that actually comes with real results can become quite a challenge. Make your skin care journey easier and, more importantly, incredibly satisfying by choosing to introduce NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment into your morning skincare routine. Blend away blemishes, balance out uneven skin tone and rival the signs of aging with NeriumAD. For a complexion that more accurately reflects how young you feel, NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment is the key.

-Savvy Calorie Burning
Avoiding p.m. traffic while running errands is one of my favorite ways to save myself from frustration. An added benefit is the fact that I’m able to burn a few extra calories while doing so. Instead of searching for a prime parking spot, park your car far from the grocery store and walk to the entrance. Opt for the stairs over the elevator and never resist the urge to bike to your reasonably close destination on a beautiful day. Wearing a pedometer to track your steps is a great way to measure your passive fitness efforts literally one step at a time. Affordable solutions can be found for as little as $15. There are also pedometer apps for many smart phones that make tracking your steps not only fun to do but are a cinch to use.

I don’t rely on old wives tales for my skin care tips. For me, I focus on proven products back by science. Nerium’s biotechnologists specifically formulate their skin care solutions to renew skin in a natural way. When it comes to my skin, I don’t take chances. I protect myself from the sun, I’m careful about “eating right,” and I use NeriumAD daily- an anti-aging product that I know is proven to protect my skin. NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment contains natural botanicals to help keep my skin hydrated and feeling and looking younger.





No comments:

Post a Comment