Friday, March 28, 2014

Spotlight on Skin Care & Award-Worthy Beauty Practices

The most recent Oscar winners & friends seem to be winning in more ways than one; even under the literal spotlights,
their skin mimics that of up-and-comings that are 10 years their junior.  I can’t help but think… maybe there’s a
conspiracy? Or, perhaps they have discovered my favorite age-defying secret: the transformative power of Nerium International’s anti-aging products. The following beauty tip is a celebrity-status secret- no need to thank me- just give me a little wink from the stage when you are accepting your award.

Most of us are never going to find ourselves on stage in front of hundreds of people, fumbling through an acceptance speech (thank goodness!) However, many of us find ourselves in our own versions of the limelight a few times a week, if not each and every day. Whether we are giving a presentation at the office, hosting or attending a dinner party, meeting new people, rallying at a PTA meeting, or dressing for a gallery opening, “all eyes on you” situations arise often in our everyday lives. 

Make the most of the limelight with NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment, an anti-aging solution that delivers real results. Thanks to NeriumAD, a lack of self-esteem due to problematic skin can be a thing of the past. I, for one, noticed a difference in the overall appearance of my skin within weeks of my first application. NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment targets uneven skin tone and combats the signs of aging. Say “sayonara” to those tiny lines and wrinkles that surface on your face, the crow’s feet that gather around your eyes, and the enlarged pores that are all a part of aging. NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment will soften those creases and diminish the intensity of the appearance of unruly skin that cues others in to our actual age. NeriumAD will reveal your skin’s naturally youthful glow and have you looking and feeling younger and ready to embrace the limelight, daily.

I suspect I could trade remodeling my kitchen for a gazillion visits with a renowned personal trainer and give up my occasional fast-food indulgence and still never have anyone ask me who adorned my dress with Swarovski crystals. (How much does one crystal cost? Can I order them online?) However, using NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment daily has not only revitalized my skin, I am looking and feeling prettier than I ever thought possible. Post your own health, wellness, anti-aging and beauty tips in the comments section below. With our combined knowledge, we’ll adhere to one another’s tips and gain the confidence to put on the performance of a lifetime- a performance that is memorable! (And doesn’t center around static cling.)


No comments:

Post a Comment