Friday, November 8, 2013

Prepping for Your Holiday Party: 4 Ways to Flatter Your Image





The appearance of your skin is the most important part of making an entrance, so your first step to dazzling any audience needs to be gaining an awareness of the incredible results that NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment can bring to your skin care regimen. NeriumAD isn’t the only way to “wow” party guests, but my decision to list this sensational product as my #1 strategy to flattering your image isn’t without reason. Read on for more information about this anti-aging skin care secret and for additional tips on leaving spectacular, lasting impressions this holiday season!



-Step into the limelight with NeriumAD 

As my readers know by now, I am pretty serious when it comes to skin care. I refuse to flippantly recommend a product, and there is a reason why I am introducing NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment as the first on my list to improving your overall appearance. The reason is this: this anti-aging treatment is outstanding! It is absolutely a must-have in anyone’s skin care regimen. Within weeks of my first application, I saw visible results. NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in my face, and gave me a much-needed confidence boost, allowing me to embrace the day. I’ll never again cower in the corner at parties or look for a poorly lit area where I can hover unnoticed. NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment has renewed my skin, my excitement for meeting new people and given me the courage to pursue the social interaction I’ve been craving. Rejuvenate your skin’s appearance, and gain the determination to make an appearance with NeriumAD.

-Get smart via staying hydrated 

A lack of hydration will surface on your skin’s appearance almost immediately. Be sure to drink plenty of water before the night of your event, and stay hydrated the morning of and during the big day. You’ll feel more energetic, engaged and inspired, and your body will soak up the extra moisture, reducing the chances of parched-looking skin surfacing on your special occasion.

-Avoid messy food at all costs

Even if you are dressed in a way that will allow you to pass for a member of the royal family, a marinara dollop or splatters of cocktail sauce will prove to be unforgiving. Stick to appetizers that won’t drip sauce or stain your fingers. Each of us has at some point spent a portion of the evening in the bathroom, frantically holding our clothing under an automatic hand dryer. Once is enough, don’t you think?

Learn to love new opportunities. Not all of us are extroverts, but with these tips we’ll be able to fake it until we make it! If all else fails, and you are far-from-loving the company you’re with and longing race home with a quickness, I have one more tip for you:

-Blame it on the babysitter

You might not have kids, and your date might not either, but few people know this and you promised your babysitter you’d be home by 10 p.m…. Sharp.

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment