Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Why I’m Grateful to Have a Mom that Cares About Skin Care

Mom has always encouraged me to protect my skin and nourish it with a product like NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment- one that comes with real results. When I was young teenager NeriumAD did not yet exist, but she was always reminding me to nourish my skin with serums and lotions.  

“Never let your skin age you because you can’t find the time to take care of it,” she would say.

Once I started becoming having kids of my own, I began to think that taking proper care of my skin was a luxury, and one that I wouldn’t be able to afford until my children were grown. However, mom then introduced me to NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment, which is why I am able to share it with you now. I’m so happy to do so, in fact. NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment has made a significant overall improvement in my skin and effectively begun the battle against fine lines and wrinkles. This is an anti-aging solution that definitely works!
NeriumAD refreshes my face and has me looking and feeling younger and exuding more confidence. My friends and co-workers have even noticed that my skin looked more rejuvenated and they have been asking me what my secret is, especially after I learned that Nerium International also has other products that seem to slow the process of aging.

Shortly after I experienced the dramatically different results that NeriumAD gives my skin’s appearance, I discovered NeriumAD Night Cream. I loved the results of the NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment so much that I decided to give the Night Cream a try. I wasn’t surprised to discover that these two products complement one another perfectly! I apply NeriumAD Night Cream each evening before I go to bed and it improves the appearance of my skin while I sleep, laying the groundwork for the day treatment. I saw an accelerated renewal of damaged cells and a refinement of enlarged pores within weeks of investing in NeriumAD. Nerium International has a 30-day money-back guarantee as well, so I loved knowing that by trying it, I had everything to gain.


As a teenager, and even in my early twenties, I was offended by my mother’s words, and hardly concerned with anti-aging solutions. However, as I look back on photographs of my mother at age 45, and realize that she still looked 30, and seeing how young she looks nowadays, it is impossible not to appreciate the advice that I so easily shunned as a teenager. NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment is a product neither my mother nor I will ever regret incorporating into our morning skin care regimens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment