Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Signs of Aging: Fight or Flight? (Part 1)

Ignoring the signs of aging is something that I have done for years. Recently, however, I’ve become sick and tired of looking more fatigued and older than I feel. Through the encouragement of friends and family, lots of Internet research and the invention of NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment, I’ve discovered many tips that have aided me in my struggle to avoid fleeing from my quest to slow down the hands of time. 

-Take a Break
Give yourself gift of a mini-vacation once in a while! Sleep deprivation and overworking yourself can make you look and feel extremely tired. Restaurant.com offers amazing discounts on countless local establishments, which allows you savor a delicious dinner without draining your wallet. Google discounted hotel rates in your area and give yourself and your partner a weekend night away from the chaos. 

-Regain your youth with NeriumAD
NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment is my most reliable method of reconditioning my skin and retaining my naturally youthful glow. After becoming aware of such an incredible, transformative skin care product, I certainly had my doubts. Thankfully, I was willing to invest because of Nerium International’s 30-day money-back guarantee. NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment has decreased the intensity of my fine lines and wrinkles, reduced the visibility of my enlarged pores and improved the overall appearance of my skin. I use it each morning and it gives me refreshed skin and a renewed confidence, as well as a renewed outlook on aging.

-Revamp your workout routine
I remember the days of dreading going to the gym and then waiting 20 minutes to use the elliptical machine while pretending to stretch on my yoga mat. Nowadays, I own a solid, adult-sized hula-hoop and play with my kids in the yard while strengthening my core. I currently own a jump rope, (apart from children’s jump rope collection) something I didn’t think I’d ever again have any interest after my 15th birthday party. But my kids love it, and jumping rope is a wonderful work out! I now go on hikes while the kids are at day care, and I take our dogs on a run each morning each morning before my husband and my two little ladies wake up. Don’t waste your money with a gym membership unless you are going to use it and enjoy it! There are plenty of ways keep the weight off and look and feel younger without a treadmill that doesn’t suit your schedule. 


Reconstructing the way that you’ve been approaching aging is no easy task. Part 2 of “The Signs of Aging: Fight or Flight?” is on the way, and the additional strategies will continue to make looking and feeling younger a joy, rather than a task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment