Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Signs of Aging: Fight or Flight? (Part 2)

Have you been avoiding the opportunity to take care of your skin, mentality, relaxation opportunities and, all in all, your ability to combat the signs of aging? I’ve been doing it for longer than I care to admit, but in Part 1 of “The Signs of Aging: Fight or Flight?” I listed some ways that I’ve learned to utilize in the promotion of my skin care journey and  how I’ve been taking advantage of other strategies that will have me looking and feeling younger. Conquer your lackadaisical approach to aging and vow to establish a regimen that will ensure your body, mind and skin will be at it’s best daily. 

-Discover the joy of juicing
We are all well aware of the health benefits that the consumption of fruits and vegetables can have on our bodies and our skin’s appearance. I have friends that stop by their favorite local juice or smoothie joint in the mornings to get a jump-start on the day. Some of them even frequent these little establishments for their wheat grass supplements, and their sweet vitamin C servings up to 3 times a day! At $7-$10 a pop, juice supersedes even a Starbucks addiction when it come to pricing. Accentuate your health regimen with a juicer that won’t break within the first three months. Spend more than $70 and do your research- you’ll be saving money while salvaging he appearance of your skin by doing so.

-Rescue your skin’s appearance nightly with NeriumAD Night Cream
I haven’t found another night cream that comes close to delivering the anti-aging results that NeriumAD Night Cream is known to produce, even as early as within the first few weeks! I apply NeriumAD Night Cream to my face each evening for a more flawless finish upon waking. Severe brown spots and uneven skin tone are no longer a problem and I walk into any room or situation with a bolstered confidence. NeriumAD Night Cream finagles its way through reducing the intensity of the signs of aging for me so that I don’t have to feel insecure when it comes to the appearance of my skin. Since incorporating NeriumAD Night Cream into my evening regimen, I walk with my head held high. My appearance is important to me, and NeriumAD puts my mind at ease in social situations and assures me that I am taking the necessary steps to preserve my skin’s naturally youthful glow.


Give your skin a second chance by refusing to ignore the signs of aging. Follow these tips and look for more threads on my blog for a health and wellness regimen that will benefit your skin’s appearance, as well as your spirit- while sweetening your confidence levels and preparing you for whatever each day may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment