Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Prepare a Solid Foundation with NeriumAD




For most makeup routines, the bulk of your time is spent perfecting the canvas. Before you can even play with eye shadow, blush, and lip colors, you’ve got to get your skin an even color that matches your tone, and then you can start considering tasks like contouring. A major mistake many women make here is thinking that preparing the palette starts with their makeup routine rather than their skincare routine, though the lines between the two can blur. Use of my current “Wow!” product, NeriumAD, has sped up my skin care routine.




An easy way to cut down on your makeup routine is to adapt good skincare habits that cut down on the need for makeup. Instead of spending time applying heavy layers of primers, BB and CC creams, concealer, foundation, and other products, focus on improving your skin’s appearance before you even get there. While all skin is unique and will require different approaches to achieving this, focus on the issues that keep you in the makeup chair for longer. Do you have dark circles that require heaps of brightening under eye makeup? Look into a soothing nighttime eye mask that will keep inflammation at bay. Find yourself agonizing over the art of covering blemish scars? Look for a product that reduces the appearance of mature acne scars. 

And my personal fight—trying product after product to cover up my wrinkles without success. The key wasn’t covering my wrinkles but finding a way to improve their appearance. I know what you’re thinking: an anti-wrinkle product that works, that’s the Holy Grail of skin care! Well, I found it with NeriumAD, which contains a powerful, patented extract from the Nerium oleander plant, a best-kept secret of traditional medicine for centuries. This ingredient has taken both the beauty and scientific world by storm with its therapeutic properties. 

NeriumAD uses powerful extraction technology to harness this natural extract to help improve the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles. It’s my easy one-step solution to my uneven palette, meaning I don’t have to spend as long covering up my skin. I love being able to show off a more natural look without worrying about my foundation looking caked on or smudging onto my husband’s white dress shirt. In fact, most casual days (and most days are casual days), I celebrate a “No Foundation Day” wearing just tinted moisturizer and concealer for a natural yet put together look.

No comments:

Post a Comment