Wednesday, October 16, 2013

News-Worthy Beauty Advice: Anti-Aging Made Easier




Certain I was destined to launch a celebrity career and get along famously with….well, famous people, my 16-year-old brain’s big, big plans were something to be reckoned with. My skin care regiment was pretty much optional at this point. Unsurprisingly, I found creams and lotions meant to preserve my youth to be irrelevant.

 

The job placement tests from the pages of my guidance counselor’s magazine racks blatantly steered me towards “news anchor.” Clearly those results implied that I was going to stay young, camera-ready and intriguing for a significant amount of time. What need did I have for skin care regimen?

In my older age I have learned sincerely relevant concepts that can be blanketed by the phrase “ignorance is not bliss.” Instead of skipping about awkwardly in an oblivious, youthful haze I have, throughout the years, obtained a newfound respect for skin care. I am wiser, but I am in no hurry for years to show on my face. Caring for my face has become a priority, which is why I rely on NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment to balance uneven skin tone and combat the subtle creases that emerge around my eyes and tend to make my face look older. Including NeriumAD in my anti-aging skin care arsenal has transformed my skin and revealed my skin’s naturally youthful glow. NeriumAD is the only skin care line that is formulated with Nerium’s patented NAE-8 extract. The power of the NAE-8 extract is remarkable and I could see a difference in my skin after just a few weeks of using NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment. Not only does NeriumAD reduce the appearance of redness and improve the look of my fine lines and wrinkles, it also relieves much of the anxiety I feel over the signs of aging appearing on my skin.

My chosen career path has taken me far from appearing on the evening news, but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy looking and feeling camera-ready. I still love to be noticed and I’m not too sure that my adoration for that feeling will ever really fade. Thankfully, gone is the oblivious teenager that didn’t take advantage of opportunities to nourish her skin. In her place, a more illuminated adult that retains her youthful appearance with NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment.



No comments:

Post a Comment