Sunday, December 22, 2013

Your New Year’s Eve Party Made Easier





When New Year’s Eve begins approaching, I almost always have a party to plan and host. The party itself should be the greatest of my worries, but the way I look is undeniably at the forefront of my mind. Especially when it comes to the appearance of my skin! Thank goodness I have NeriumAD to assist me in the skincare department. Here are party planning tips and more information on NeriumAD’s Age-Defying Treatment- the one product that is guaranteed to reduce any stress you might be feeling over putting your best face forward while embracing 2014.

-Alleviate anxiety over your skin’s appearance with NeriumAD

You’re planning to break in your new heels and cook with abandon for two days. Why not focus on the appearance of your skin preemptively? Start out the new year by beckoning a youthful glow that you’ll be proud to boast at any party, all year long. NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment is the anti-aging solution that you’ll swear is a New Year’s miracle. Its patented formula will rejuvenate your skin, combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and tighten loose or sagging skin. Your investment in NeriumAD’s Age-Defying Treatment comes with a money back guarantee and is a surefire way to allow you to focus on party planning, incoming guests and relishing the upcoming opportunities of the New Year.

-Clean up beautifully by giving yourself the gift of a steam mop

Sure, Christmas is over and we aren’t technically supposed to be “gifting” ourselves anything as of now. However, my tile floors seem to collect stains with a quickness that I’d say is impressive, to say the least. Jell-O mold residue, dog hair, chocolate, and far-from-welcome “mystery smudges” adorn my kitchen daily. My solution? Invest in a steam mop- my most valuable kitchen cleanup tool for years now. A steam mop cleans up 99% of stains without endless amounts of effort or harsh chemicals. My friends and neighbors can’t believe how spotless my tile is, and I love knowing that post-holiday clean up is far from stressful.

-Include party games that are intriguing

My friends and I left beer pong and drinking games behind long, long ago, but we still love an interactive experience to keep the night going. Our favorite party game is something we call “Who am I?”

Have guests write a singe name on a small piece of scrap paper. This person can be a pop icon, a historical figure, etc. Our last game involved “Martha Stewart,” “Gumby,” and “Christopher Columbus.” Guests tape the scrap paper to their foreheads (I know this sounds silly, but it was so much fun to see our friend Kevin labeled as “Martha Stewart” the entire evening!) and everyone sits in a circle. Each guest takes turns asking “yes or no” questions about who they are. “Am I alive?” “Am I notorious?” “Am I an artist?” The first to figure out whose name they have been assigned wins!

Loving these tips for the New Year? I am thrilled to embrace 2014 with you and share tips for health, wellness and lovelier living. Stay tuned and thanks for reading!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment